Monday, December 22, 2008

1st & 2nd nights of Hanukkah

I love Hanukkah! I love sitting in the glow of the candles as they burn. When Sam was little we used to play dreidel and it was so nice. The warm glow of the candles made me feel so good.


Last night we played Uno and Scattergories. We always crack up with some of the answers Sam comes up with.
Tonight we gave Sam Guitar Hero World Tour, Band Kit for the Wii. We love playing Rockband (PS2), so I know we will love playing this one too. We did a few songs already and had a lot of fun.

Following Danielle I am posting a picture of a recipe that I made tonight. Pasta with roasted cauliflower and ham, from Rachael Ray's magazine. It was AWESOME!!!

2 more days of work this week and then we are off until Jan 5th. I don't know if I will be recovered from my 50th birthday on the 4th.

1 comment:

Dani said...

That pasta dish looks great! I hope you had a fabulous Hanukkah and I wish you every happiness in 2009!!