Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shop till I ????

Well the holiday shopping has begun. Sam gave us a list of things he wants. I loved it when we could buy a bunch of crap from the dollar store. No chance of that now. Everything he wants is so expensive. I didn't realize that Hanukkah is only 3 weeks away. I don't want to be running around at the last minute. I still have no clue what to get for Rick and his family, but then again, I never know what to get for them. If I have time this weekend I will go out and hopefully get all the shopping done.

I am working on a recipe swap that I am participating in at the Scrappers Cove. I would love to do one with my friends. If anyone is interseted in doing a 6X6 recipe page swap, let me know. It is a lot of fun. I did a few swaps like this a few years ago and have 2 great albums, one for breakfast foods and the other for desserts. SIGN UP!!!! I will even help by hosting a scrapping day at my house.

I think we are going to Carmen's house tonight to drop off some tickets. I love spending time with her and especially her girls. Alyssa is SO much fun. Sam enjoys visiting them too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love seeing you guys too! Alyssa was still talking about all of you this morning... especially her Bruce! Carmen

Dani said...

I would love to participate in a recipe swap does it matter that I'm so far away??