Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Monday

We had a busy weekend thanks to my brother Michael.


Saturday night we went to see the NJ Devils play. I'd never been to a professional hockey game but I really enjoyed it. I was looking forward to the view from his regular seats, center ice, 13th row, but was blown away by his other seats 1st row behind the goal




What a great view, and the pic was taken with my cell phone, so no zoom or anything.


Sunday Bruce and I, Sam and his friend Andrew went to the Ironmen home opener. We've been looking forward to this since the end of last season. I have to be honest, I was disappointed. Not just because they lost the game, but the play was really sloppy.
Hopefully it was just a case of them needing to practice playing together a little more. I did like some of the new players and missed seeing Freddy Moojen play. Hope you get better soon Freddy!!>
The goalie on the Chicago Storm was so obnoxious. It was a tossup who wanted to punch him in the face more, me or Andrew. This guy just didn't shut up.












I also enjoyed meeting Ethan Zohn, who took the first kick. He was really friendly, and very cute!







We are going to put up our Hanukkah decorations tonight (if I ever get them up from the basement) I'm almost done with the shopping and feel good about that. I still have to buy for Bruce. I have ideas, but nothing that I am sure of. Maybe I will hit the stores tomorrow night.

No comments: