Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long Time....

Wow! I can't believe that it's been so long since my last post so here is a quick update.
We spent Christmas with the L's, as we usually do and had a GREAT time. We also spent New Years Eve with the L's, and as usual had a wonderful time. One of the best things about spending time with them is that we laugh a lot! Rebecca was going to give me a makeover on Christmas but we never got to it, so on New Years Eve she asked if we could. The only one who didn't get a makeover was Sam. It was hysterical. Aren't the boys beauties???






As usual I made a lot of resolutions that I know I won't keep. First and foremost I am going to work VERY hard on mailing things when I say I will. Everyone who knows me knows that this is one of my biggest problems. I am also going to call people back when they call me.

January 4th was my 50th birthday. Bruce and Sam hosted a wonderful party, that was held at Carmen & Lasanta's home. They are such terrific friends! I had a great time and hope everyone who attend did too. I am lucky to have so many wonderful friend.



January brought a new Stampin Up catalog. The usual excitement wasn't there this year. Dawn would usually be the one to create the excitement. We would usually track the catalogs and follow the catalog chatter on Splitcoaststampers. One evening I was cooking dinner, the doorbell rang and it was Mr Brown delivering my catalog order. Normally I would have stopped what I was doing and checked it out, but I didn't. I really felt the void that was left when Dawn passed away. We had our first stamping/scrapping get together since her loss and it was kinda sad. We did have a good time, but we were sad. We made these cute boxes for Valentine's Day.


Another resolution is that I am going to post more often.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Yay a new post! I love the pictures of the boys all dolled up!!