Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bye Bye Saturn

After 16+ years I am getting rid of my 1993 Saturn. I know it's time for it to go, but I really love that car. Since it failed inspection for an exhaust leak. I realized that it was time to let it go to Saturn Heaven. There was no justification to invest any money in that car, even though it only has around 90,000 miles on it. I say around 90,000 because the odometer stopped working and it says 84 thousand something. We hardly put any mileage on it because Bruce and I commute togeter most of the time. So last night we bought a new car (well new to us). Its a 2008 Chevy Cobalt with only 17,000 miles on it and still has all the warranties too. Sam is so excited that he no longer has to drive the "piece of shit car". He said the best thing is that the new car has a jack so he can play his Ipod through the car speakers.

No comments: