Friday, June 12, 2009

Where have I been?

My last post was April 22. I can't believe it's been that long! We've been busy with Sam's soccer and baseball games. Tomorrow is the last soccer game of the season. I hope I remember to take some photos to post here. He's had a great season, scoring goals and playing really hard. We're really proud of him!
I've been keeping up with the recipe scrapbook page swap at my local scrapbook store, Scrappers Cove. Here are 2 of the pages that i've done. One was a Valentine's Day theme and the other was Summer Favorites.
I would love to get a another group together to do a swap like this. If you are interested, let me know and we can make arrangements.


On Wednesday at 12:00 I will leave work and won't return until September 1. I am looking forward to relaxing and getting some of my house projects. The first thing I'm going to do is paint the livingroom/diningroom

1 comment:

Dani said...

I love your pages! I'd love to do a swap if you want to do one long distance :)