Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catch up time

Ok, I know I said that I was going to post more often, but I haven't. So here is a little catch up.

Sam is taking an SAT class at the High School. It's held on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Every Saturday they take a practice SAT. He improved 210 point in one week. The biggest jump was in writing. Unfortunately most colleges aren't looking at the writing yet. I know that writing is his strength. Hopefully the score will continue to rise.

Valentines Day
Ever since South Pacific Chinese Restaurant in Edison closed several years ago I have been searching for a place that still served the old school style chinese food and is decorated in the kitchy Polynesian-Tiki style. Luckily about a year and a half ago I discovered Chan's Dragon Inn, in Ridgefield NJ.

This place is awesome!!!! It takes me back years. So, Ann, John, Sam, Bruce and I went up there for our Valentine's dinner. The food was so good. Since you couldn't be with us, I will share our meal with you


">
Awesome won ton soup





Yummy eggroll RIBS!!!!




Guess we liked them, don't ya think?


My FAVORITE!!!! Lobster Cantonese



Roast pork fried rice, pepper steak with mushrooms, butterflied shrimp with bacon. There was none left to take home...we ate it ALL!


1 comment:

Dani said...

Oh goodness all that food looks so so yummy!