Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Chill




It's starting to get cold here. I had to break down and take out my winter coat yesterday. I even put a coat on the little dog when I took her out this morning. I will have to post a pic of that, she's adorable. It's so funny putting clothes on her. I just worry that she will get cold. I used to think about getting a coat or sweater for Belle but Bruce thought it was crazy. She's a big dog, all 67 lbs of her, and Bruce always said she would look stupid with a coat. She's such a pretty girl!



Now Roxy, all 7.3 lbs of her, looks ADORABLE in a coat. It's like having a baby to dress up. Some might say she is the daughter I never had. Bruce calls her my doghter. I can't imagine how someone could have abandoned her. Granted, she is a pain in the ass, but she's so cute it almost makes up for it. I think she will be great with a little obedience training.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome start!! ....but I must admit I am a sucker for adorable puppy pics :)

Dani said...

I have been wanting to get clothes for Hooper too but Mike says no :(