Friday, November 21, 2008

BIGGEST IDIOT OF THE YEAR---That's ME!!!!!

ok, laugh if you want to, but do it to my face.

Earlier today while on facebook i get an IM from Mary telling me she was just checking out our bosses facebook. I didn't know she had one so I went to take a look at it. I searched for her but didn't have any luck. They have an option to search by email address, so I entered her email address and hit submit. Much to my surprise I get a message saying that my invitation to join facebook has been sent. I put the email address in the wrong place. What a dummy!. I wrote back to Mary to tell her and she was cracking up (can you blame her?) She quickly went on facebook and blocked the big boss. So now the boss joined facebook (thanks to me) and she has one friend (that would be me).

Don't you think I deserve the title?

No comments: