Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Week in the Life- Day 2

I realized something today. This is going to be a very boring week in the life. I probably should have waited until the summer when I am off from work. Oh well....I started and I am going to finish! Maybe I will do it again sometime during the summer.

Here I am in the morning, before leaving for work. Bruce stayed home because he wasn't feeling well and I had to drive myself to work. I am such a spoiled baby because Bruce and I commute to work together. The only time I have to drive myself is when he is sick or has a meeting, if I have a meeting, or one of us has to do something after work. I shouldn't complain because I get dropped off and picked up just about EVERY DAY!! One good thing about driving myself today is that I took Bruce's car. He has XM radio and I was able to listen to XM44, Classic Alternative. That's my favorite radio station and I don't get to listen to it often because Bruce HATES it!

This is what I see all day at work, my computer and a wall of pics of my sweet handsome son!
The calendar helps me count the days... 40 days left till June 30th, but I will be gone before that. Something nice to look forward to.

Nice ride home today. We have been having a little traffic on RT 130, but today it was clear. Listening to some Depeche Mode made the ride a little more pleasant.

I was so tired when I got home from work today. I didn't sleep well last night and I just wanted to take a nap. Thankfully I prepared the lasagna yesterday so all I had to do was pop it in the oven.

No comments: