Monday, November 2, 2009

WOW! Just a few more days and we will be on our way to Ecuador. I've been busy planning and shopping and packing. I feel a little overwhelmed, but that's just me. Tonight we are going shopping for stuff to bring to the orphanage with the money everyone has so kindly donated. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives that care enough about Sam to donate so much. Thank you all again!
The orphanage staff did a great job of taking care of my baby while he was waiting for Bruce and I to come get him. I wonder if he stayed there a few days now they could kick his butt into shape. I remember that the sisters there took no nonsense from those kids. I guess thats how you have to be when you have so many kids and so little staff.

So keep checking here for stories and photos from our trip. Those of you who know my brother know there will be stories, and they will be funny!

No comments: